Kiwire 3.0 Administrator - Device & Controller Setup Guide
How To Bypass Login in Mikrotik Hotspot
Mikrotik Hotspot System makes all Users must Login first in order to access the internet. Sometimes there are some users who are lazy to log in and want to be able to directly enter Hotspot without login or Bypass Login Hotspot Mikrotik. To accommodate this user request, we can take advantage of
the Hotspot IP-Bindings feature.
IP Bindings allows us to bypass certain user hotspots without having to go
through the authentication process (login). In addition, IP Binding also allows us to block certain users so that he can not access the hotspot network.
In this Mikrotik Tutorial, we will discuss How to bypass certain hotspot users who do not need to log in and also how to block user Mikrotik Hotspot using IP Bindings.
A. How to Make Hotspot User Need Not Login (Bypass Login Hotspot)
1. Make sure his Mikrotik Hotspot is running well.
2. Open Winbox, Go to IP menu -> Hotspot -> Log Tab Bindings -> Add new IP Binding.
3. Here we must know the MAC Address and IP Address of the user then we fill in the fields provided.
4. If you do not want to bother manually entering the MAC and IP Address User data, please go to the Host Tab -> Make sure Users who want to bypass already connect to WiFi Hotspot -> Right-click on the user in question on the list -> Make Binding.
5. This will make the IP Binding data filled automatically.
6. Well, now look in the Type column. Select bypassed -> OK
7. Then tell the user who bypasses it to connect again to WiFi Hotspot. Should he no longer directed to the login page Hotspot Mikrotik, but already able to access the internet directly without the need to login hotspot.