Integration - Email
The email module lets you integrate & synchronize Kiwire collected email address with popular cloud e-mail marketing software such as Mad Mimi or MailChimp. When user sign up using the email will be collected and send to the e-mail marketing system and visitor data record. To add more field to be capture during sign up, please use the visitor record data field to add.
How email integration work
User will perform account sign up and login to network.
Kiwire will authorize the user to login to network.
The define profile and policy will be applied to users.
Kiwire will send user’s sign up email address to cloud mail provider.
Manage Cloud Mail
To access email module click on Integrations > Email from the navigation. This includes MailChimp and Mad Mimi.
The first cloud email-marketing engine supported are MailChimp. The configuration screen will display. Fill in the relevant field with information then save it.
The field and its function description is listed below.
* NOTE : Setup for Mailchimp.
1. Login to your MailChimp account. Click on ‘Account’
2. Click on Extras -> API keys for API keys.
3. Click on “Create A Key” to create your API key. Copy and paste it on Kiwire.
4. For list id, Click on “Audience” , then proceed to click on “Setting”.
5. Under Setting, click on “Audience name and defaults” .
6. There will be the list id. Copy the “List ID” and paste it on Kiwire.
The second cloud email-marketing engine supported are Mad Mimi. Fill in the field to enable the function. The field and its function description is listed below.
* NOTE : Setup for Mad Mimi.
1. Login to your Mad Mimi dash board , select “add things”.
2. Under Mailer API , click on “ON” and click “Go set it up”.
3. You find your Mad Mimi API key here.