Kiwire 3.0 Administrator - Marketing & Campaigns
Login Engine - WhatsApp Login
1. Go to Admin Panel > Click Login Engine > Page Designer > Add Page
2. Create add new page on page designer, choose on panel and drag the WhatsApp login template that page need for insert number. Then save the first page name
3. Create other New Page as second landing page for verify WhatsApp code
4. After landing page, click on Journey in Login Engine, add Journey. Drag the page design of WhatsApp Login into above space and enable it to active the journey.
4. In zone mapping, create zone. Enable to active, set name, journey, and click create. Next, set the zone rules.
5. Next, go to Login Engines > Zones Mapping
6. In zone mapping, create zone. Enable to active, set name, journey, and click create. Next, set the zone rules. Click Create to save.
7. Create the template for WhatsApp content. First add template, setting and update.
8. On module Integration WhatsApp login, Enable the function first then follow the next step for you as superuser.
8.1 Check your whatsapp on mobile phone. The token as unique id has sent to your whatsapp number by kiwire.
8.2 Copy the token id and paste into token space. Then complete the next setting and save.
8.3 Click the ‘Check Status’ and this QR code will appear if all the settings are completed. Then the administrator or PIC can scan via their WhatsApp linked device.
8.4 Appear connected status with your whatsapp number as an admin in tenant. Can ‘logout’ from connected if want to change the administrator.
9. The description of field and function in WhatsApp login